Saturday, February 19, 2011

memphis Urban sketchers



It was a great day and I visited the joyful Memphis farmer's market the first time that day thanks to Elizabeth. The atmosphere was jivy with music, fresh merchandise on sale, reminded me of fairs back home. Each of us chose our own spot and started to sketch. I was surprised that one of the artists actually sketched me in place of the market. That was quite flattering, since no one had ever sketched me before...

Here you see pictures of me with other artists present. I am the third from the left. I wish I had taken out the camera before the rest left, but I was busy sketching myself :(. You can see how I was sketched and what I sketched. I hope very soon I will post the finished work too here.. But since I never got back to it in months, I thought I can at least post  what I did that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment