Monday, March 7, 2011

March Sketch

We met at Court Square this month. It was rainy and cold so we didn't get to sketch outside like we had hoped :( We sketched at the Blue Plate Cafe instead. We all sat at one big round table. I had already eaten breakfast, but I got a cup of coffee & sketched it. The table cloth pattern was fun to sketch:


Coffee sketch


(hand book watercolor journal + prismacolor col-erase pencil in brown)


Then I sketched a tea bag, creamer & sugar packet:


Sugar and cream


(moleskine pocket sketchbook + mechanical pencil)


My last sketch was of a salt shaker:


Salt shaker


(moleskine pocket sketchbook + Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens + Lamy fountain pen w/ noodlers ink + a borrowed sharpie pen?)


I wished I had gotten to sketch this:


Court square


Maybe another day??? :)

1 comment: